Overview of Black Friday Deals for 2017: Kohl’s Xbox One and PS4 Black Friday Deals Leaked! Check here some of Kohl’s exclusive Black Friday deals.
First leak is in: check Kohl’s Black Friday leak down below! Above, a clip from South Park to get in the mood!
Deals for Black Friday 2017 have already begun to leak, with Kohl’s leading the pack. The retailer will reportedly boast a wide variety of hot deals, including discounts on Xbox One S and PlayStation 4 systems. Furthermore, Kohl’s will be hosting a Kohl’s Cash promotion that can shoppers save even more money.
For those unfamiliar with Kohl’s Cash, it acts as in-store credit. For every $50 you spend between November 20th and November 25th, you’ll earn $15 in Kohl’s Cash. This can be added on top of an item’s already reduced price to help you save as much as possible. As such, you may want to head to Kohl’s starting November 20th to begin racking up your Kohl’s Cash.
In terms of the leaked Kohl’s Black Friday deals, here are some of the most notable items:
- Xbox One S 500GB w/$45 Kohl’s Cash – $189.99 ($90 savings)
- PlayStation 4 1TB w/$60 Kohl’s Cash – $199.99 ($100 savings)
- PlayStation 4 or Xbox One Controllers – $39.99 ($20 savings)
- LG 49-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV w/$120 Kohl’s Cash – $399.99 ($300 savings)
- Haier 55-inch 4K Ultra HDTV w/$90 Kohl’s Cash – $299.99 ($100 savings)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV w/$150 Kohl’s Cash – $499.99 ($500 savings)
Note that you’ll have to wait for these deals to go live during Black Friday 2017.