We know Metroid Prime 4 is coming after watching Nintendo’s press conference at E3 2017. After 10 years of waiting Metroid fans are excited for the upcoming title for Nintendo Switch.
Seven things we know for sure:
- Metroid Prime 4 will absolutely be a successor to earlier Prime-games.
- The focus will again be on bountyhunter Samus Aran.
- The game will be a first-person adventure.
- Retro Studios will not be the developing studio. A new team of ‘talented’ Nintendo employees is working on the game.
- Kensuke Tanabe is the producer of the game. He was also the producer of previous Prime-games.
- He describes Metroid Prime 4 as “Action, Adventure and Isolation”. Hopefully he will deliver!
- The game is in an early development stage. Don’t expect the game to be released before 2019.
Interested in the E3 Announcement Trailer? We got you covered, check it here!